Classes are currently being taught online. All physical facilities are closed to the public at this time, and employees are working remotely.
Please visit for additional information and to find contact information for various departments.
If you need additional assistance, please visit My Community Services and our Community Employment Resources.

Applying for Benefits

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Once you have completed the admissions and registration process, you can apply for your VA education benefits.

The process for requesting certification from Cedar Valley College depends on your individual situation. Please select the circumstance that pertains to you:

Once you have submitted the requested documentation, the VA Office at your college will need your official degree plan or parent institute letter before they can  submit your certification to the VA regional office.

Processing time: On average, it takes 30 days from the date you submit all required documents for your college’s Veterans Affairs Office to process your certification and submit it to the regional VA office. Be sure to submit all your documentation as soon as possible in order to get your benefits promptly.