GreenLight Brings Transcripts to You

This article appeared in the July 2, 2019, issue of the student newsletter.

The colleges of the Dallas County Community College District are excited to announce GreenLight, a new transcript service that gives you more control over your academic records. GreenLight launches on Monday, July 8.

We've partnered with GreenLight to provide electronic transcript delivery for our students, giving you instant access to your digital academic credentials through blockchain technology.

What Does This Mean for Me?

Whether you need to send an official transcript electronically or print an unofficial copy for your own records, you'll be able to request and access your official transcript from your DCCCD college instantly, at any time and from anywhere (as long as you have an internet connection).

How Does It Work?

You will receive an official email with instructions and additional information about accessing the GreenLight website.

You will be provided an enrollment code that will only apply to you. Once you have your enrollment code, you can log in to the GreenLight website to create your GreenLight account.

After you verify and activate your account, you'll be able to request a digital version of your transcript, which can be sent electronically to any institution via email.

Unofficial transcripts are easy to obtain as well. Simply save your official, digital transcript as a PDF, which can then be printed or just kept for your own records.

Ready To Get Started?

Visit the GreenLight website for more information about this new service. Be sure to watch your student email inbox for information and instructions, including how to retrieve your personal enrollment code.

Need More Information?

If you'd like to learn more about obtaining an official transcript from one of the colleges of DCCCD, please visit our website.

Note: GreenLight does not provide official, printed transcripts. If you need a printed copy of your official transcript, please go to your college's Admissions/Registrar's Office or request one online through Credentials Solutions