Go Search
Cedar Valley College > Future Students > Student Services > Veterans Affairs
Veterans Affairs > Web Pages > VA and Hazlewood Forms

VA & Hazlewood Forms

VA Forms for GI BILL Recipients
(These forms can be sent via email, fax, mail or in person)

  1. DCCCD VA Checklist Sheet
  2. DCCCD Data sheet
  3. Certification Request form *New* July 2011 for all returning DCCCD students
  4. VA Standards of Progress
  5. Tuition Account Summary – This is submitted every semester that you desire your Education benefits
  6. Degree Plan Request Form
  7. HE- V Application
  8. HE- D Application
  9. Hazlewood Checklist (summary)
  10. FA Request for SMART Transcript
Page Modified: 2/5/2015 2:27 PM
Family Music Theater presents In The HeightsNew
March 6,7, 13 & 14
Worried about the weather?
Cedar Valley College's Inclement Weather Procedures
Sign up for DCCCD Emergency Alerts!
Be one of the first to know in the event of an unscheduled closing.
Spring Break
Campus Closed
CVC Sustainability Conference
H3: The Responsible Pathway
Clean Economy Series
Talking Dirty Soil Solutions
Campus Closed
Blood Drive
Please Give the Gift of Life!
Blood Drive
Please Give the Gift of Life!