- Students must submit official transcripts from every college listed on the application, even if none will be able to be used for transfer.
- If you have attended more than one college, please provide sealed original transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Transcripts are evaluated by Dr. Kelly Black and CVC's district evaluation department.
- You may complete the four required prerequisite courses and the two general studies electives at a local college or university, by transferring the credit.
- After you enroll and receive your student ID number, you will be able to check your evaluation status by using eConnect.
- To expedite evaluations, please address all official transcripts exactly as listed below:
Cedar Valley College-DEVTP
3030 N. Dallas Ave.
Lancaster, TX 75134
Attention Dr. Kelly Black
- All transcripts must be received and evaluated before students can register for level 3 courses.
Due to the modular nature of levels 1-3, they are listed as continuing education and are not transferred to credit until you complete all three levels. Students wishing to transfer credits prior to completing level three should call the DEVTP office at 877/353-3482.