Employee Development Fund
To provide Cedar Valley College employees who have been full time for at least one year with support for engaging in professional development activities. These activities include support for accredited educational expenses, conferences or other job related professional development activities not fully funded by other campus/district resources. All professional development activities must be approved by a supervisor.
- Must provide proof that other funding resources were explored i.e. Professional Development funds, Staff Development funds and Division Travel funds (see attached form)
- Maximum $200 per academic year for tuition reimbursement, professional development and book reimbursement
- Tuition awards will be on a reimbursement basis only upon proof of successful completion of course.
- Standard DCCCD Professional Leave and Travel procedures must be adhered to on requests for conference/seminar reimbursement
- Contact EDF member for application prior to registration for classes or conference (retroactive requests will not be honored)
- EDF Team will review application and advise applicant of status in writing
- No awards will be given if Employee Development Fund balance is $500 or less
- Updates or changes to these procedures are at the sole discretion of the Employee Development Fund Team and will be made public within 30 days
Last updated on: June 7, 2011
Employee Application Form
Travel Training Fund Request Form