Welcome to the Tutoring Center!
TSI Boot Camp - May Term
Participating in a TSI Bootcamp allows you to:
- Learn test taking strategies
- Learn what scores are needed for you to enroll in college-level courses
- Learn the structure of the reading, writing, and math sections
- Preview sample questions
Space is limited! Registration is REQUIRED
Get the Flyer with all the details
All tutoring is available on a "drop in" basis; however, if you would like to make an appointment
for a specific time, please call 972-860-2974. We encourage you to make an appointment for all written assignments. During each visit to the center, you will use your student ID# to sign in and out on our computer at the front desk.
Monday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday and Sunday: CLOSED
Cedar Valley College
3030 N. Dallas Avenue
Lancaster, Texas 75134
Mission, Tutoring Program:
"Student success, moving students from dependent to independent learning."
- To follow all program guidelines implemented by the College Reading & Learning Association to maintain certification.
- To employ and train qualified tutors to understand their role on campus giving them all the necessary skills and feedback to grow professionally.
- To obtain a credible, solid tutoring program as viewed by faculty, staff, and students.
- To help students achieve academic success through instruction, guiding, and modeling within the tutoring role.