Required Tools for Motorcycle Class:
- Metric combination wrench set from 8mm-19mm
- 3/8" drive shallow metric socket set 8mm-19mm
- 3/8" ratchet
- 3/8" drive 3" extension
- 3/8" drive 13/16" sparkplug socket
- 3/8" drive 18mm deep socket
- Metric allen wrench set
- Standard screwdrivers - 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" tips
- Phillips screwdrivers - #2 and #3 tips
- Punch and chisel set
- 12oz. ball pein hammer
- Soft face hammer
- 8" Combination pliers
- 6" Long nose pliers
- 8" Diagonal cutting pliers
- Gasket scraper
- Feeler gauge
- Safety glasses
- Tool box with lock
|T-STEM Scholarship Available|
The T-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Scholarship is a $2,500 scholarship available to students who meet certain criteria. Application deadline August 14th 2014.
Fast track to an associate's degree through evening classes. Affordable. Convenient. Success-Oriented.
|Ready2Go Online Program|
It’s simple. 2 classes at a time. 2 year degree plan. The new pathway to an online associate’s degree.
|Sign up for DCCCD Emergency Alerts!|
Be one of the first to know in the event of an unscheduled closing.