||Hours of Operation:
Phone: 972-860- 8118
|Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
No test distributed after 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
No test distributed after 3 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Prepare yourself before going to the Assessment Center. The last instructional test is given one hour before the center closes on Mondays through Thursdays and one hour and a half before the center closes on Fridays. You must be checked in and seated before these times so get there early!
Adherence to the following may improve your testing experience.
- Arrive early and allow extra time in case you must wait your turn to test.
- Know and follow the Assessment Center's rules.
- Know the name and section of your course and know your teacher's name.
- Bring a picture ID.
- Bring your own, already sharpened pencil and a good eraser to the Assessment Center.
- There are small storage lockers in the Assessment Center. You may store any personal belongings not allowed inside the Assessment Center.