Jump Start is a six-week online math experience designed to improve your math placement just in time for the fall semester.
Jump Start is available to all students who have placed into DMAT 0066 or DMAT 0090 (TSI Assessment score range of 310-335).
The cost for Jump Start is only $52 (plus $25 for the software)!
GET A JUMP ON MATH! ENROLL TODAY!
- After taking the TSI Assessment, visit an advisor in the L-Building and enroll in Jump Start (NCDM 0051).
- Summer I Jump Start: NCDM 0051 35460 Wednesday, June 4 – Wednesday, July 16
- Summer II Jump Start: NCDM 0051 36460 Wednesday, July 9 – Wednesday, August 20
- Attend a 30 minute Jump Start Orientation. At the orientation, students are required to purchase a $25 access code using a debit or credit card.
- Summer 1 - June 4 in B229 at one of the following times: 10am, 2pm, 4pm, or 6pm
- Summer 2 – July 9 in B229 at one of the following times: 10am, 2pm, 4pm, or 6pm
- Your instructor, along with on-campus tutors, will be available to help you successfully complete your personalized learning path.
- Upon completion of your learning path, visit the Testing Center (L113) to take a Placement Test.
- Summer I Jump Start students have until July 16 to take the Placement Test.
- Summer II Jump Start students have until August 20 to take the Placement Test.
- Your instructor will assist you with enrollment in the appropriate math course.