Go Search
Cedar Valley College > Continuing Education > CVC Center at Cedar Hill > GED
GED > Web Pages > What if I Need Special Accommodations?

What if I Need Special Accommodations?

Special accommodations are available for individuals with physical, psychological, or learning disabilities if accompanied by a doctor's statement. Please contact the Cedar Hill Center, 972-860-7800 for more information.

Page Modified: 9/21/2009 3:28 PM
Worried about the weather?
Cedar Valley College's Inclement Weather Procedures
Sign up for DCCCD Emergency Alerts!
Be one of the first to know in the event of an unscheduled closing.